|Home | About Us | Locations | Careers | Forms & Applications | Contact Us | Secure Email
Toll Free 800.330.9890
Sunwest Bank Electronic Disclosure and Consent
Effective: September 12, 2011
1. Please read this entire document. You must review and accept this Agreement and Disclosure to access Sunwest Bank's Online Banking. You may print this page at any time to retain a copy for your reference.
2. Click on the "I Accept" button (found below) to proceed with your online banking access and setup, or select the "Cancel" button below to exit from these setup procedures.
By providing your consent below, you agree that Sunwest Bank (the "Bank") may provide disclosures, notices and other communications to you in electronic form rather than in paper form. Before you decide whether or not you wish to give your consent to receiving electronic records instead of paper records, you should read and consider the following information. This consent contains important information, and you should keep a copy for your records.
You have the option of receiving the records in paper form, rather than consenting to electronic delivery. Call us at 800.330.9890 if you would like more information regarding this option.
If you consent, you will receive the following disclosures, records or other information in electronic form:
1. Online Banking and Cash Management Agreement. The Online Banking and Cash Management Agreement contains the terms and conditions governing the online banking services offered by the Bank to you, including electronic fund transfers to or from your account. It also contains information that the Bank is required to disclose under the Electronic Fund Transfers Act and it's implementing Regulation E.
2. Your account statements will be electronic; your account statement will include but are not limited to account balances, all transactions including deposits, checks, ATM transactions, and any fees or charges against the account. To suppress paper statements a separate eStatement enrollment is required.
3. The Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service; your acceptance of these terms and conditions will be required at the time the Bill Payment Service(s) is activated, as applicable.
4. Any change in terms or special notices (such as change in terms to the Online Banking and Cash Management Agreement). This includes special notices that federal laws and regulations might require the Bank to provide to you, from time to time.
5. Any other notice, record or information that is provided to you in connection with your accounts and services. This may include notification of privacy policies and changes related to your deposit accounts, or information security updates such as any data breach notice.
Requesting Paper Copies
You may obtain paper copies of any of the electronic records the Bank provides to you electronically by sending your written request to the attention of Client Services at Sunwest Bank, 2050 Main Street Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614. If you request a paper-based copy, the Bank will provide it to you free of any Bank fees or charges. The Bank will mail paper-based copies of an electronic record to you (at the address shown on the Bank's records) within 5 business days after the date the Bank receives your request for it.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will immediately terminate the delivery of future records to you in electronic form. You will no longer be eligible for electronic access to your accounts, including online banking, bill pay and any other electronic product or service that may be offered from time to time. Any discounts or reduced fees will terminate upon your withdrawal consent. To withdraw your consent contact the Bank by phone at 800.330.9890, or write to us at Client Services at Sunwest Bank, 2050 Main Street Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614. Your withdrawal will not affect the previously delivered electronic records.
Hardware or Software Requirements
In order for you to access and retain the electronic records, you will need a computer with sufficient memory to store electronic records as well as a working connection to the internet. You will need a minimum web-browser version of Internet Explorer:
Personal/Small Business Online Banking application (Premier Ecom)
PC & MAC
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 qualifications are only completed using the 32-bit version of the browser.
Commercial Cash Management Online Banking (Premier Ecorp)
PC & MAC
Any Beta Web Browser (IE, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome,...etc) is not compatible with online banking products.
If the Bank changes the minimum hardware or software requirements needed to access or retain electronic records, and the change creates a material risk that you will not be able to access or retain a subsequent record, then before the change takes effect the Bank will let you know about the change and let you know what the new requirements are.
The Bank will notify you by e-mail, and at that time you will be allowed to choose whether you still want to give the Bank your consent to receiving communications or information by electronic records. If not, you will be allowed to withdraw your consent at that time, without any fee or charge by the Bank.
How the Service Works
The electronic records will be provided to you after you give your consent, by clicking "I accept" below. Also, you will periodically receive an e-mail notification that an electronic record or notice is available for review or you will be directed to information posted at the Bank's website. To view the electronic records, you may need to access the Bank's website, open the secure connection for online banking, and click on the statements tab (for example, when accessing electronic records that contain personally identifiable financial information).
In order to ensure that the Bank is able to provide you with important notices and other information from time to time, you must provide the Bank with your current e-mail address and update the Bank with any changes. You can update your e-mail address by logging on to your online account at www.sunwestbank.com and click on the Change Options Tab, edit email address and submit change.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue providing records in electronic form. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this disclosure and consent. If required by law, we will provide you with notice of any such termination or change, and request a new consent. If you download or print any confidential materials, such as your transaction history, be sure that you store them in a secure environment, just as you would paper-based bank records.
Click on the "I Accept" button to proceed with your online banking access and setup, or select the "Cancel" button to exit from these setup procedures.
Security Practices To Protect You From Fraud
You should always be wary of unsolicited emails asking you to disclose any personal details. Sunwest Bank may send an email notice or alert, however, we will never ask you to provide any personal or account information via email.
Avoid Identity Theft
Never give out personal information, especially your Social Security number, to anyone you can’t confirm has a legitimate purpose for asking for it.
|© Sunwest Bank|||||Equal Housing Lender|||||Member FDIC|