Exciting New Features
- Administrative controls for commercial clients, additional security and ease of online user management.
- Customizable "dashboard" located on the commercial banking home screen for custom information such as preferred accounts, balances, alerts and more!
- Intuitive and user-friendly Small Business Online banking option.
- Single sign-on for all applications like remote deposit capture, bill pay, and more.
Watch Video Tutorials
Important Things to Know
Again, Sunwest Bank is proud to offer this new and exciting change to our internet banking service. Thank you for your business and support in this change. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
- Please confirm that your contact information and email address are up-to-date.
- Your Access ID will not change; however, your password will be reset.
- Two years of transaction history will remain.
- All scheduled transfers will remain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why have we upgraded our online banking system?
Sunwest is dedicated to providing technology to help our clients better manage their finances. To continue our commitment to offering enhanced technology, we upgraded to a system that can bring you a robust online banking system to fit your needs.
Do I need to do anything different to access Sunwest Bank's Online Banking?
Not at this time. The website will remain the same www.sunwestbank.com. You will log on with your same access ID and password until communicated otherwise.
Do I need to re-enter my Bill Pay payees?
No. All of your payee information and scheduled payments will be migrated to the new system. If you have a regularly scheduled bill payment, it will continue to be paid on schedule by our new system.
Will my account number(s) stay the same?
Yes. All of your current account numbers will remain the same.
Will there be a period of time I do not have access to my funds due to the systems conversion?
We do not anticipate there being any time you will be unable to access funds by debit card or by check.
Will my current direct deposits and automatic transfers be affected?
Since your account number is not changing, all current direct deposits and automatic transfers will continue to proceed normally.
Who should I contact if I have further questions?
Visit us in person at one of our branches, online at www.sunwestbank.com, or on the phone
at 800.330.9890. We look forward to seeing you and are always happy to help.